Reclaim Passion In Your Relationship In 8 Simple Steps
What does it take to have the kind of passionate, exciting, juicy, respectful, zesty relationship you know you can have and you definitely deserve?
Men want the big picture and “the steps” in logical order to make their marriage passionate again. (For the details on each step click here.)
(Calle Zorro and I did a live tele-workshop* two weeks ago on THE PROCESS a man would take to turn his marriage relationship around.)
HERE IS YOUR ROAD MAP FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP TURN AROUND
A passionate relationship is a journey,
not a destination!
Sifting through tons of information gets overwhelming. Learning too many new skills at once is confusing. So we broke it down into bite sized chunks below.
The 8 Steps To Reclaim Passion
- Re-Inject Polarity – the masculine/feminine balance required for a sexy relationship.
- Get Out Of Dependency - own your happiness and she will follow your lead.
- Get Into Decisive Leadership – take charge of your relationship and lead her to pleasure.
- Overcome Her Resistance Issues – proactively fix or work-around what ever is holding her back from her natural sexual desire.
- Get Into Building Respect – start giving her approval and setting boundaries which reward her for good behaviors.
- Get Out Of Trying To “GET” – inspire and stimulate her, lift her spirits, cause her to feel alive and challenge her in positive ways so she comes on to you, her man, automatically.
- Ignite Turn On With Seduction Techniques – begin romancing her heart and mind again, then use sensual experiences to reawaken her body while you run her menus of right-sized offers.
- Escalate To Passion With Advanced Sexual Skills – use a series of techniques that allow her to surrender to her multi-orgasmic potential.
Another Level Of Detail On The 8 Steps to Revive Your Happy, Sexy Relationship
This list of more specific advice below comes directly from our workshop and gives deeper detail into the 8 steps. I’ve linked many of these to additional free information.
If you are ready to take the steps to turn your relationship into a fun, healthy, passionate experience, then check out Revive Her Drive by Susan Bratton. It offers complete access to our online home study programs and membership forums.
Members’ additional resources:
8 Steps To A Passionate Relationship In Detail
1. Re-Inject Polarity
- Discover each others’ “Relationship Values.”
- Help her feel feminine.
- Lead her out of her pain that stems from her unfulfilled energy so it doesn’t result in one of only two things: cheating/divorce or sickness (emotional and/or physical).
- Get your physical and emotional house in order – from “manscaping” to self-respect and confidence.
2. Get Out Of Dependency
- Become vulnerable and honest with each other.
- Use Calle’s “dual application technique” to get respect back on track.
- Understand that what makes your woman special to you is how she contributes to your life and vice versa.
3. Get Into Decisive Leadership
- When you reward, appreciate and approve of her, it increases your leadership.
- You’re always training her – and you’ve trained her into the situation you find yourself in now, so you’ll need to retrain her into the situation you both desire.
4. Overcome Her Resistance Issues
- Begin to identify, then fix or workaround her resistance issues to you and/or sex.
- Remember she started out as a sexual woman and that woman is still inside her, waiting for you to unlock the door for her.
5. Get Into Building Respect
- When there’s no desire, there’s no respect. Shift into building-respect mode because your current behavior creates a lack of respect.
- Without respect, any sex you get is mercy sex where she’s willing to lower her standards.
6. Get Out Of Trying To “GET”
- Get out of “trying to get” mode by stimulating her and challenging her positively so that she comes on to you automatically, as HER MAN.
- For you to be attractive and desirable to her, you must interact with her and operate in such a way that she feels the four feelings she needs to feel:
- Feel good about herself.
- Feel good about you.
- Feel good about life with you in the present.
- Feel good about her future with you.
- If she’s feeling pain in her relationship to you, it’s covering up her desire. You must get rid of the pain to find the desire. (this is partially handled in the “overcoming resistance issues earlier in the process)
7. Ignite Turn On With Seduction Techniques
- Learn to “read” her moods and take her from negative or neutral to turned on.
- Foster her femininity further.
- Recreate the romantic feelings you had when you first met.
- Get her out of her mind and feeling her body through sensual activities that revolve around the senses but are not sexual (touch, smell, taste, sound, visual).
- Begin to use erotic communication skills.
- Start to move from sensual to seductive overtures using the four keys to seduction: Small Offers, Vulnerability, Vision and Erotic Vigilance.
8. Escalate To Passion With Advanced Sexual Skills
- Escalate to sexual using WHAT WORKS as a platform.
- Lead her into her sexuality by showing yours.
- Allow her sexual expression, “hold space” for what ever happens.
- Create trust that allows her to surrender.
- Set the loverspace and welcome her on any terms.
- Use touch sessions to help her find what turns her on.
- Use, lube, Zone Theory, Engorgement techniques to make sure she feels delicious and wants more from you.
- Give her multiple, extended, stacking orgasms of all kinds from full body to G-Area and more.
- Manage your “ejaculatory choice” so she can relax and enjoy herself fully.
- Lead her into fantasy play as you become her sexual trainer.
Once you get her to this point, we can show you so much more about escalating eroticism!
* I can’t share the actual tele-workshop unless you were one of the nearly 100 men who purchased, “UNBLOCKABLE: Ways to Warm Up, Turn On and Seduce Your Wife” during Calle’s pre-launch offer.
Download our eBook for free and learn how to revive your relationship.
Join Susan's List And Get "Stealth Turn Around Tricks" Free
You will get emails from us about techniques and skills, our programs, our affiliate partner's programs, book reviews, and exclusive discounts when you subscribe.