What does it take to have the kind of passionate, exciting, juicy, respectful, zesty relationship you know you can have and deserve?
Men want the big picture and “the steps” in a logical order to make their marriage passionate again. Women lose hope that the fantasy of their dynamic relationship can ever be real again.
Scroll down to go through 8 beautiful ways you can revive the passion in your relationship.
Revive Her Drive ⇐ The Ultimate Guide To Bring Back Lost Romance, Passion, and Intimacy
ROADMAP FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP
A passionate relationship is a journey, not a destination!
Sifting through tons of information gets overwhelming. Learning too many new skills at once is confusing. So I broke it down into bite-sized chunks below.
The 8 Steps To Reclaim Passion
- Re-Inject Polarity – The masculine/feminine balance required for a sexy relationship.
- Get Out Of Dependency – Own your happiness.
- Get Into Decisive Leadership – This one is for the masculine. Take charge of your relationship and lead her to pleasure. For a woman, it’s inviting her lover toward more satisfaction.
- Overcome Resistance Issues – Proactively fix or work around whatever is holding your partner back from their natural sexual desire.
- Get Into Building Respect – Start giving your partner appreciation and approval and setting boundaries that reward them for good behaviors.
- Get Out Of Trying To “GET” – Inspire and stimulate her, lift her spirits, cause her to feel alive, and challenge her positively, so she automatically comes on to you, her man. For her, understand that sex IS love for him.
- Ignite Turn On With Seduction Techniques – Begin romancing her heart and mind, then use sensual experiences to reawaken your bodies while you run menus of right-sized offers.
- Escalate To Passion With Advanced Sexual Skills – Use a series of erotic escalation techniques that allow you both to surrender to your multi-orgasmic potential.
This list of more specific advice below gives deeper detail into the eight steps. I’ve linked many of these to additional accessible information.
How To Revive HIS Drive ⇐ If you are in a relationship where he is not as eager for sex as you are, read this article which includes how to increase a man’s libido:
And if you are a man who wants to re-spark your sex life with your lady…
Check out Revive Her Drive by Susan Bratton ⇐ Work “the four elements of revival” to bring back that honeymoon feeling again.
8 Steps To A Passionate Relationship In Detail
1. Re-Inject Polarity
- Discover each others’ “Relationship Values.”
- Help her feel feminine.
- Lead her out of her pain that stems from her unfulfilled energy so it doesn’t result in one of only two things: cheating/divorce or sickness (emotional and/or physical).
- Get your physical and emotional house in order – from “manscaping” to self-respect and confidence.
2. Get Out Of Dependency
- Become vulnerable and honest with each other.
- Earn your woman’s respect as a lover, not just as a guy who does chores to get sex.
- Understand that what makes your woman special to you is how she contributes to your life and vice versa.
3. Get Into Decisive Leadership
- When you reward, appreciate and approve of her, it increases your leadership.
- You’re always training her – and you’ve trained her into the situation you find yourself in now, so you’ll need to retrain her into the situation you both desire.
4. Overcome Her Resistance Issues
- Begin to identify, then fix or workaround her resistance issues to you and/or sex.
- Remember she started out as a sexual woman and that woman is still inside her, waiting for you to unlock the door for her.
5. Get Into Building Respect
- When there’s no desire, there’s no respect. Shift into building-respect mode because your current behavior creates a lack of respect.
- Without respect, any sex you get is mercy sex where she’s willing to lower her standards.
6. Get Out Of Trying To “GET”
- Get out of “trying to get” mode by stimulating her and challenging her positively so that she comes on to you automatically, as HER MAN.
- For you to be attractive and desirable to her, you must interact with her and operate in such a way that she feels the four feelings she needs to feel:
➢Life with you in the present.
➢Her future with you.
- If she’s feeling pain in her relationship to you, it’s covering up her desire. You must get rid of the pain to find the desire. (this is partially handled in the “overcoming resistance issues” earlier in the process)
7. Ignite Turn On With Seduction Techniques
- Learn to “read” her moods and take her from negative or neutral to turned on.
- Foster her femininity further.
- Recreate the romantic feelings you had when you first met.
- Get her out of her mind and feeling her body through sensual activities that revolve around the senses but are not sexual (touch, smell, taste, sound, visual).
- Begin to use erotic communication skills.
- Start to move from sensual to seductive overtures using the four keys to seduction: Small Offers, Vulnerability, Vision and Erotic Vigilance.
8. Escalate To Passion With Advanced Sexual Skills
- Escalate to sexual using WHAT WORKS as a platform.
- Lead her into her sexuality by showing yours.
- Allow her sexual expression, “hold space” for what ever happens.
- Create trust that allows her to surrender.
- Set the loverspace and welcome her on any terms.
- Use touch sessions to help her find what turns her on.
- Use Engorgement techniques to make sure she feels delicious and wants more from you.
- Give her multiple, extended, stacking orgasms of all kinds from full body to G-Area and more.
- Manage your “ejaculatory choice” so she can relax and enjoy herself fully.
- Lead her into fantasy play as you become her sexual trainer.
Once you get her to this point, we can show you so much more about escalating eroticism.
Revive Your Partner’s Drive ⇐ Spark Intimate Passion Back Into Your Relationship