Doctors and health experts have been raving about Dr. Judson Brandeis’ new book, the 21st Century Man. Read on to learn more about how men lose weight.
And while Dr. Judd specializes in prostate health, his book covers a wide range of topics for every man.
Today’s video will talk about how any guy can lose fat using the latest technology. We also mention procedures like the M-Sculpt, which uses high-intensity focused electromagnetic waves to improve muscle-building and fat loss.
Click Here To Watch Our Video ⇐ How A Guy Can Lose Fat With New Technology
HOW MEN LOSE WEIGHT
A good friend of mine, Dr. Judson Brandeis, has written a NEW book that may change the way men in midlife and beyond can recover, rebuild, and maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and sexual health.
The book is called “The 21st Century Man.” It has contributions and advice from over 50 top doctors and Men’s Health Experts.
At more than 900 pages, this is the life manual all men (and their partners) will want, helping men feel great, look good, and have better physical intimacy for the rest of their lives.
According to Dr. Judd, this isn’t a 300-page book that one can summarize in two pages. This is a 900-page book that can be outlined in 900 pages. It’s just THAT chock-full of valuable info for men of the current age.
The book also provides leading-edge research on reversing early dementia and
protecting brain health and subjects, including family life, hormone therapy, psychology, and so much more.
In this book, you’ll find a practical guide to men’s health and discover:
- The most common health causes of premature death in men and intelligent ways to reduce risks
- Principles of nutrition and exercise and how to fuel and strengthen your body without injury
- Coping with mental health struggles and addictive behavior to increase the quality of life
- How to continue looking good through midlife and beyond
- The impact of good relationship skills on men’s health and overall wellbeing
- Techniques and strategies to continue enjoying mutually satisfying physical intimacy
- Specifics on prostate health, testosterone, circumcision, vasectomy, and fertility
- How to navigate healthcare systems and understand the health insurance
- An insider’s view on finding a specialist and making the most of your trip to the doctor
- The health effects of gratitude and how to leave a legacy that inspires the next generation
|Unlock Additional Members Only Content
Please login or register for a Free Membership to view this content.