Passion Playdates are when you and your partner set aside a specific time for passion play and sensual “private” activities where you both come in as beginners, assuming you know nothing and proceeding to learn new things and experiences together.
These are little exercises and activities you can do as a couple to expand and deepen your satisfaction and pleasure together as a couple.
Think of it as a fun “couples sexercise” that grows and enriches your intimacy –physical and emotional.
Singles can even learn these Passion Playdates to be ready when they find someone they like and want to invite into their lives, or for when they find their future partner.
We all appreciate words of encouragement, respect, and appreciation.
We all appreciate words of encouragement, respect, and appreciation. Cool fact I learned from Dr. Stephanie Estima… When you give a woman appreciation, it increases her serotonin levels. This, in turn, triggers a dopamine release in her body. Serotonin is the neurotransmitter of happiness, dopamine the neurotransmitter of excitement. Men produced twice the serotonin that women do. We need our guys to kickstart our happiness and excitement with verbal appreciation.
One of my favorite games I play with my husband is, “3 Things I Love About You.“
Anytime I want, I can ask him to tell me three things he loves about me and he will answer.
It always makes me feel great.
He is good at coming up with reasons why he loves me. But for some people, their brain freezes. When they try to answer, they can think of a million reasons they love their partner. But it all gets jumbled up together and doesn’t come out eloquently.
For that reason, I wanted to give you twenty free ideas for expressing your appreciation for your partner.
(You can print this list out and use it as a cheat sheet.)
APPRECIATION PROMPTS ⇓
- I love hearing stories about your ___________.
- You deserve a gold medal for _____________.
- You are so good at giving me _____________.
- I love when you make ___________________.
- You have the best taste in ________________.
- When you _________________ it’s like magic.
- My favorite place to kiss you is ____________.
- I like when you hug me ______________ best.
- I always want to hear what you say about ___________.
- One of my favorite all time moments we shared together was __________________.
- When we first met, the thing I loved about you best was ______________________.
- You have such strong ____________.
- Everyone should be as ______________ as you are.
- If you were an animal, you’d be a _______________.
- If you were a cuisine, you’d be _________________. (I love to eat you up!)
- One of the little things you do without thinking that makes me very happy is ________________.
- One of your skills I admire most is ______________.
- The sexiest place on your body is ______________.
- You look hot when __________________________.
- Over time I’ve grown to seriously appreciate your ability to_______________.
There you go! Print this list out. Stick it in your wallet and refer to it when you need to.
The more you give verbal appreciation to your partner, the happier you’ll make them.
Part of what you’re doing is modeling great behavior when you offer appreciations.
When you’re in a relationship you’re always training your partner, either explicitly or implicitly.
Seduction is not a bad word. As a matter of fact, doing this little appreciation game is seductive —it helps couples have fun together.
Bottom line, it’s almost impossible to be too verbally appreciative. Go ahead and start weaving compliments into your everyday relating.
Start complimenting people you work with. Compliment the random people you meet.
Being verbally appreciative is a skill. The more you do it, the better at it you get.
And interestingly, don’t worry about receiving appreciation. That will come naturally as you fill the world up with your appreciations.
One of the things I love about you is your willingness to keep becoming a better person.
Just reading this shows me that you care about others and want to do good things in the world.
It’s the same with all our other articles. They’re all meant to help you do good things in the world, starting with your relationships and intimate life.
One more thing, if you find our articles helpful and would want to share it with someone, you can sign them up here ⇓