Passion Playdates are when you and your partner set aside a specific time for passion play. You plan for (and look forward to) sensual “private” activities where you come together as beginners to learn new things.
Think of Passion Playdates as fun “couples sexercises” that grow and enrich your intimacy — physical and emotional.
This is hot monogamy at its best, and it’s also great for singles who date!
We’ve come to the more advanced levels of Passion Playdates, and this one (it’s a favorite of mine) has to do with how you touch your partner.
More precisely, it’s called “Touching From Center to Center.”
People often think of touching as something they only do with their hands or one body part at a time. I call this type of touch “body-part-to-body-part.”
I distinguish this type of touching from another kind I call “Touching from Center to Center” or “Touching All Of You With All Of Me.”
In this unique type of touch, because I am fully present and in the moment with my partner, all of me will touch all of you.
My presence is touching your presence. My core is touching your core. My love is feeling your passion.
This is what you and your partner will be emulating in this Playdate.
How do you do this?
- Face each other, comfortably standing, seated, or lying beside each other.
- One of you will start as the giver, the other the receiver.
- Begin with a “Centering Breath” or two.
- Imagine yourself as a whole being. Allow yourself to get the idea, then the image of feeling your wholeness.
- When you have that sense of you as a whole being, take this visual or felt image of you in your wholeness, reduce it down to the size of a heart, and place this image in your heart.
- Then imagine your wholeness as living on two levels — at the whole-body level and duplicated in small at the status of your heart.
- Take the image of your heart and bring it into your hand so that now you have one full “copy” at the whole-body level, one full “copy” at the heart level, and one full “copy” in your hand.
- Look at your partner, seeing them as having come to the place that you have — with the all-of-self fullness at the whole body, heart, and in-hand levels.
- The giver reaches out, saturated with this awareness, to touch the receiver. When you feel them, imagine that all of you are touching all of them — regardless of how your bodies connect.
- In this part of the Playdate, you will be in control. Try experimenting. You may want to play with moving your bodies and how you touch each other versus being still and absorbing each other’s presence.
- Recall your experiences with a previous playdate, “Touching For Rapture,” and apply this here.
- After 1-2 minutes, the giver brings the touching/feeling to a close and segues to switch roles. The giver becomes the receiver. The receiver becomes the giver.
You can have a lot of fun comparing and contrasting how it feels to have all of you touched by all of your partners, as opposed to simply just touching your skin, fingers, and body.
However advanced as this Playdate may seem, it’s all about finding new and exciting ways to enhance the quality of your relationship and intimate life.
The same goes for the rest of the articles we sent you over the week.
We aim to help you have excellent relationships and vibrant life. We also want to introduce you to avenues and ideas that involve health, sound minds, sound bodies, and sound sensualities.