Check out these playdate questions.
“What people notice is how you make them feel.”
Passion Playdates are when you and your partner set aside a specific time for passion play. You plan for (and look forward to) sensual “private” activities where you come together as beginners to learn new things together.
Think of Passion Playdates as fun “couples sexercises” that grow and enrich your intimacy — physical and emotional.
This is hot monogamy at its best, and it’s also great for singles who date!
Let’s dive a little bit deeper.
I’m going to make you and your partner talk. Way more.
And not just chatting, but having deep dive conversations about your relationship and intimate life.
Often, talking to each other may be the ticket to getting you both out of the doldrums, unwinding misunderstandings, diffusing heated moments, bridging gaps, promoting closeness, and increasing intimacy.
Here are some questions you can ask yourself (and each other) to stir the conversation a bit more.
- What motivates you to want to do this Passion Playdate?
- Are you able to accept and embrace yourself as a perfect love even though you run into challenges along the way?
- How does it feel to be asked this question?
- How effective do you consider yourself at giving and receiving feedback?
- What happens to your body when your partner gives you positive… and negative feedback?
- How good at feedback would you like to become relative to where you are now?
- What does “good” mean to you?
- What do you feel (if anything) holds you back more about your sensual communications with your partner: Social conditioning, your partner, or your lack of skills and training? (Feel free to add to this list)
- How open are you to letting all these considerations remain and having fun as you practice and improve your skills?
- Do you keep a journal? If so, is now an excellent time to get one?
- How do you feel about sharing these with your partner?
- What other questions would you like to add to this list to talk about with your partner?
These are just some starter questions for you and your lover to discuss.
This adds more ways to communicate how you both see each other’s level of warmth and closeness and what you’d want to improve upon.
Remember, there is no SINGLE trick to make your relationship the best it can be. Everything is a process—especially your warm, loving bond with your partner.
Like how all our other articles this week were written to help you bring out the best of your relationships and intimate life…