Whether you’re just dating recently, have been together for quite some time, or have even been married for years… these sweet date night ideas are going to take simple dinners and movie nights and turn them into even sweeter soulmate sessions.
These topics work perfectly even when you’re not physically together for the night. Date nights are still possible with the power of technology! Video chats are fantastic!
- Create Comfort
- Check-In With Each Other
- Generate Connection Through Conversation
- Share Vulnerabilities To Bring You Closer
- Play A Game and Throw Yourself Fully Into It (Peak Moment)
- End With Gratitude for Your Partner
Now that you know you are going to take a little emotional “ride” together, it’s clear that specific questions are good discussion topics early in a date, and others are better to heat things up. The last questions leave you both on a love high.
These are springboard questions. You may personalize them for your situation.
- How are you filling your days now?
- Has where you’re going changed?
- What’s giving your life meaning?
- Have you been connecting with others?
Check-In With Each Other and Generate Connection Through Conversation
- What has isolation told you about where your heart is?
- What has this time alone told you about your deeper desires?
- What have you lost, and what have you gained?
- As a result of slowing down — being contained — have you gotten closer to what you want?
Share Vulnerabilities To Bring You Closer
- What’s going on in your mind?
- What’s your relationship with love now?
- When I look at you, what I think is sexy about you is…
- What degree of undress would you feel comfortable in? Shirt off, bra off, sexy outfit, bikini, lingerie, other….
- How has your relationship with masturbation changed in isolation?
- What are you longing for the most?
End With Gratitude for Your Partner
- 5 things I loved about being with you today are…
- 5 things I am grateful for during this time together are…
Play A Game and Throw Yourself Fully Into It (Peak Moment) ⇐ Click Here For 8 Games Suggestions
If you use any of these, let me know how it went. If you have any excellent Sweet Date Topics, please email me!