Hope you are awesome today. Spring has sprung here and my wisteria is in full bloom.
Look at this little bracelet I’m wearing. It says, “Desire.”
When I was at the Upgrade Labs biohacking event with my friend, Dave Asprey, a guy came up to me and said, “Do you remember me?” My name is Chris Pan and we met when you were the chairman of that big conference. Now I run a company called, MyIntent. You pick your word and stamp it on a bracelet to remind yourself of your #1 biggest intention (goal).
He said, “What is your word?” And it only took me a split second to decide that my word is, “Desire.” Because I am working on a powerful new libido formula to help couples experience more pleasure.
He ran off and came back with this bracelet for me. And he gave me a pack of cards called, What Is Your Word?
MY WORD IS DESIRE
That pack asked some great questions that help you figure ot your word including:
- What did you learn from your biggest regret?
- What is something you recently tried and loved?
- What is a defining moment in your life and how did it impact you?
- What is most important to you?
- What is your perfect day?
- What do you dream about achieving one day?
- What risk are you happy that you took?
- What can you do that you could not do a year ago?
- How do you show others love?
- What would you do if you were not afraid?
- What makes you feel loved?
- What random act of kindness could you perform right now?
This is just a sampling of the 33 questions in the deck. But I thought that first of all, they might stimulate you choosing your Word. And secondly, these would be fun conversations on a date night.
I’d love to know what word you would put on your MyIntent bracelet. Comment below and let me know.
For guys looking to solidify their status as a phenomenal lover, these content are for you.