The beauty of the fertility finger test is how intimate you become with your body. (and it’s free!) When you get up there daily, you will fall in love with your soft place. Learn about this fertility test for women.
Women everywhere are claiming their sexual power in new ways, from eschewing birth control pills (horrible hormone impact) and tampons (bleached, toxic, lubrication-robbing landfill) to celebrating their menstruation and getting in touch with their natural hormonal cycles of ovulation. And one of the more intimate ways you can do that is by practicing the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM).
I talk to Nicole Harlow of Girl Meets Body IN DETAIL about the ‘what, where, when and how’ of the Fertility Finger test. This approach transforms the Fertility Awareness Method from a “habit” to an act of self-love and sexual awakening.
Fall In Love With Your Body ⇐ Watch Now (Nicole and Susan get explicit)
FERTILITY TEST FOR WOMEN
Whether you use FAM for contraception or get pregnant, this video will give you a heartfelt approach that grows sweeter and sweeter over time.
We talk about:
• How FAM works for contraception
• How to know when you’re fertile
• When it’s safe to have sex if you don’t want to get pregnant
• How your monthly cycle impacts your vaginal secretions
• How to track your ovulation
• What it means when your vaginal fluid turns color
• How to handle having a quickie when you’re in a dry phase… or nearing ovulation
• Why the position of your cervix changes
• Sperm motility and your vaginal secretions
• What to look for in your panties (hint: a smear, a plug, a circle)
And that’s just a little of what Nicole and I cover in this information-packed video.
The Fertility Finger Test ⇐ Watch the video (see how easy it is)
CLAIM YOUR CYCLES
Sure, you can download an app to support the FAM method. And while apps are undoubtedly helpful, why put your fertility solely in the hands of an algorithm? Take your fertility in your own hands or, in this case, your fingers!
Day-to-day communication with your body, your vagina, your cervix, and your vaginal secretions will give you insight into your body’s pattern. You’ll go from “I don’t know what’s going on with my body” to knowing what your body is telling you.
True women’s empowerment. That’s what I’m talkin’ about!
Let me and Nicole take you by the hand and lead you through this simple, sympto-thermal method in a way that allows you to connect deeply with your body.