This article is written mainly for guys. If you’re a woman, show this to your lover so he understands what you “secretly” want.
In a shocking twist (not really)…
A female TikToker recently went viral talking about the lack of masculine men in the dating pool. Lots of women agree with her. What’s going on?
Guys, this isn’t the way.
The feminine still craves the masculine… especially in the bedroom. It’s embedded in nature. In the same way, the masculine still will always seek the feminine.
The spectrum is wide, but it still boils down to polarity. Opposites attract.
Masculine Sexual Leadership is super attractive to women.
So let’s talk about the top Masculine Sexual Leadership bedroom ideas women crave the most. And if you’re a woman, you will want to share this with your lover tonight. Get him back in touch with the side of him you desire.
Expand Her Orgasm Tonight ⇐ Discover This AMAZING Lover’s Practice
- Pick her up and move her body for her.
- Blindfold her so she can focus on feeling the sensations you’re delivering.
- Lie her on the bed, get on top of her, and pin her hands down slightly above her head as you kiss her.
- Weave your fingers into the hair at the nape of her neck and squeeze with light pressure.
- Tell her how much you desire her body and, very specifically, what you find most sexually irresistible about her. When you talk to her, look her right in the eyes when possible. Eye contact shows her you are confident and present with her.
- Assume the role of “big daddy” and tell her she’s a good little girl… Verbally appreciate her for doing sexy things.
- Put her over your knees and give her a little light paddling or spanking while you tell her how sexy she looks.
- Tie her wrists together or to the bed while you pleasure her.
- Focus on escalating her arousal by knowing how to keep turning her on more and more during your lovemaking session.
Power play, another phrase to describe the D/s (dominant/submissive) in BDSM, does not have to hurt or be degrading. Any couple can enjoy one partner taking the lead and the other surrendering to their leadership.
Many women are aching for their man to take the lead during a lovemaking session. The number one question women ask is, “How can I get him to take the lead in the bedroom?” Many men have grown to fear upsetting a woman if they take the lead.
This Top 9 “BDSM Lite” Safe, Sexy Kink Ideas list includes the lightest, least aggressive ways to bring that masculine/feminine magnetism into your next date.
Spanking follows the same rules…
The size and shape of your hands and her butt and her mood and level of arousal will determine day-to-day what kind of paddling she might enjoy.
Sometimes one whack is enough to get her attention back on her body… On other days she might want a series of very light blows all around her buns… Or she might like a hard spanking that gets her nervous system feeling more alive…
Just experiment each time and feel what brings you both pleasure.
The most important thing to focus on when taking the lead is to think two steps ahead to avoid lulling her arousal. Listen to my audiobook (free) on Erotic Escalation for more than 30 foreplay ideas that keep her turn on climbing.
I give you arousal stair steps for both men and women in the audio you can stream online or download with my compliments. When you can take her from a lusty desire to full-on multiple orgasmic ecstasies by ramping her arousal higher and higher — with short breaks and rest to get her ready to go to the next level, which we call PEAKING — where she doesn’t have a moment of wanting more stimulation because you keep giving it to her, her climactic abilities will skyrocket.
The best resource for understanding how to stairstep a woman’s arousal by using Peaking is in Dr. Patti’s free ebook, The Power and Pleasure of Orgasmic Peaking. When you enter your name and email address on this page, you will get three free Pleasure Reports emailed to you, one after the other.
In this free, downloadable PDF, Dr. Patti shares a little-known but very powerful secret that will allow your lover to propel your feminine orgasmic energy way out there. Now I’d like to reveal that secret to you.
Have you ever had the experience of your partner orgasmically climbing… climbing… climbing (I’m getting breathless just telling you this!)… and then… pfffft? The orgasmic energy plateaus, drops, and maybe even evaporate. Then when you try to “get it back,” all you get is two frustrated partners.
If this has happened to you (I’m being playful—this has happened lots of times to everybody, including orgasm masters), you’ll be happy to learn about Peaking—the art of giving little intentional breaks, or pauses, of sensation during a sensual date.
The art of peaking is easy to learn yet robust enough to yield new benefits for a lifetime.
Let’s say that in manual genital play (clitoral stroking and vulva fingering which we call “Expanded Orgasm”), you are giving your partner a steady stream of genital sensation.
You’ve found her favorite spot, you’re locked on to it, and you’re delivering just the perfect pressure, speed, and stroke. She is climbing with energy and enthusiasm.
In short, she’s grooving about what you’re doing and where you’re taking her! And so are you!
So what happens if you don’t give her any pauses or intentional breaks? If you’re just stroking away, caught up in your pleasure of taking her higher and higher?
At some point, she (as the energy receiver) will plateau, and—if you don’t catch what’s happening—you’ll start to lose her. Technically, she’ll find a way to end the sensation flow because it’ll get to be too much.
Think of her “orgasmic energy container” as a cup. You are filling her cup, and she loves that. You love that she loves it. So you keep filling her cup.
Usually, once the pleasure climb starts, it accelerates. Pretty soon, her cup is full, but you’re so enthusiastic that you just keep filling away. Now she’s overflowing; her cup can’t hold anymore.
Biologically and energetically, she has to find some way to slow down the filling.
Here are some ways she might do this:
- She can climax and go “over the edge” (and that edge might be a “low edge,” which could be frustrating to her if what she wants is way more (longer, higher, more intense) of an orgasmic experience).
- She can find some way to create a diversion, such as wriggling her body, coughing, or asking you to slow down.
- She can simply turn down her turn-on so that she feels less. If you’re lucky, this will result in her being able to continue to receive your input. If you’re not so lucky, she might just become numb. Uh-Oh! In Expanded Orgasm, we’d rather not have our partner trying to turn down her energy.
- We’d rather manage the energy as the giver so that she’s constantly climbing higher in a measured fashion. Think of yourself as helping her build a stable foundation so she can soar high.
- Now why would anyone try to end or lower the flow of pleasure? Simply put, our bodies can’t handle too much, too soon, of anything, without a break. We need pauses to assimilate and distribute or (spread out) the pleasure. It’s no different than when we are climbing a set of steps. We pause to catch our breath and gather our energy to climb higher.
HOW PEAKING WORKS
That’s how peaking works. The intentional pause is so important because it allows the receiver to not only “catch her breath”… it allows her to add some of her turn-on!
If done correctly, you’ll feel her “using” the break to feel even more pleasure and her body reaching for that next pleasurable stretch.
Here’s a diagram that illustrates what happens during peaking:
You can get the whole report by going here. ⇒ “The Power and Pleasure of Peaking.”
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
Once you combine the different foreplay ideas of Erotic Escalation with the notion of taking control by using some of these Power Play strategies and integrating Peaking to let her climb up the orgasmic stair step, you can run the sexual show, and she will feel confident that she can relax and just have orgasms for you.
This is an advanced sexual strategy. Please begin with a beginner’s mind and take it slowly so you don’t overwhelm her. Elicit a lot of feedback during your lovemaking. And make sure to give her consistent verbal appreciation and recognition for the signals of arousal you see and feel. The more you can tell her she’s getting turned on, the more she’ll feel turned on.
We welcome your comments below. And don’t forget to grab your free Peaking ebook and Erotic Escalation audio. The 21 Erotic Dates inside Expand Her Orgasm Tonight will give you some incredibly hot bedroom games to play together to increase your sexual abilities.
Expand Her Orgasm Tonight ⇐ Discover This AMAZING Lover’s Practice