Passion Playdates are when you and your partner set aside a specific time for passion play and sensual “private” activities. You both come in as beginners, assuming you know nothing and proceeding to learn new things and experiences together.
These are little exercises and activities you can do to expand and deepen your satisfaction and pleasure together as a couple.
Think of it as a fun “couples sexercise” that grows and enriches your intimacy — physical and emotional.
Singles can even learn these Passion Play Dates to be ready when they find someone they like and want to invite into their lives or for when they see their future partner.
We all appreciate words of encouragement, respect, and appreciation.
One of my favorite games I play with my husband is “3 Things I Love About You.“
Anytime I want, I can ask him to tell me three things he loves about me, and he will answer.
It always makes me feel great.
He is good at coming up with reasons why he loves me. But for some people, their brain freezes. When they try to answer, they can think of a million reasons they love their partner. But it all gets jumbled up together and doesn’t come out eloquently.
For that reason, I wanted to give you twenty free ideas for expressing your appreciation for your partner.
(You can print this list out and use it as a cheat sheet.)
APPRECIATION PROMPTS ⇓
- I love hearing stories about your ___________.
- You deserve a gold medal for _____________.
- You are so good at giving me _____________.
- I love when you make ___________________.
- You have the best taste in ________________.
- When you _________________ it’s like magic.
- My favorite place to kiss you is ____________.
- I like when you hug me ______________ best.
- I always want to hear what you say about ___________.
- One of my favorite all time moments we shared together was __________________.
- When we first met, the thing I loved about you best was ______________________.
- You have such strong ____________.
- Everyone should be as ______________ as you are.
- If you were an animal, you’d be a _______________.
- If you were a cuisine, you’d be _________________. (I love to eat you up!)
- One of the little things you do without thinking that makes me very happy is __________________.
- One of your skills I admire most is ______________.
- The sexiest place on your body is ______________.
- You look hot when __________________________.
- Over time I’ve grown to seriously appreciate your ability to_______________.
There you go! Print this list out. Stick it in your wallet and refer to it when you need to.
The more you give verbal appreciation to your partner, the happier you’ll make them.
Part of what you’re doing is modeling excellent behavior when you offer appreciation.
When you’re in a relationship, you’re constantly training your partner, either explicitly or implicitly. I learned this when working with Dr. Patti Taylor on her excellent series called, The Seduction Trilogy.
I asked Dr. Patti to create a way for partners in long-term relationships to keep the spark alive. Dr. Patti calls seduction “moving toward pleasure.”
Seduction is not a bad word. Doing this little appreciation game is seductive —it helps couples have fun together.
Make The Sensual Offers That Fit Her Perfectly So She Can Surrender to Her Passion, and You ⇐ Works Equally Well On Men!
Bottom line, it’s almost impossible to be too verbally appreciative. Go ahead and start weaving compliments into your everyday relating.
Start complimenting people you work with. Compliment random people you meet.
Being verbally appreciative is a skill. The more you do it, the better at it you get.
And interestingly, don’t worry about receiving appreciation. That will come naturally as you fill the world up with your gratitude.
One of the things I love about you is your willingness to keep becoming a better person.
Just reading this article shows me that you care about others and want to do good things in the world.