Women need to hear words of encouragement. Men appreciate verbal declarations of respect.
No matter where we are on the gender spectrum, everyone appreciates words of encouragement, respect, and appreciation.
Whether you’re single or in a relationship, what I’m about to share is going to make your life happier.
Let me teach you this simple, but profound gratitude game called, “3 Things I Love About You.“
I play this with my husband all the time. Sloane Fox, our sensual ambassador over her at the office taught this to me. I think you’ll love it.
Anytime I want, I can ask my guy to tell me three things he loves about me and he will answer. I also play this with my girlfriends.
It always makes me feel great. And you get better with practice.
My guy is probably atypical because he is good at coming up with reasons why he loves me.
But for some people, their brain freezes. When they try to answer, they can think of a million reasons they love their partner. But it all gets jumbled up together and doesn’t come out eloquently.
For that reason, I wanted to give you twenty free ideas for expressing your appreciation for your partner and friends.
One of the things I love about you is your willingness to keep becoming a better person.
Just reading this email shows me that you care about others and want to do good things in the world.
Now onto the wonderful gratitude game…
APPRECIATION PROMPTS ⇓
- I love hearing stories about your ___________.
- You deserve a gold medal for _____________.
- You are so good at giving me _____________.
- I love when you make ___________________.
- You have the best taste in ________________.
- When you _________________ it’s like magic.
- My favorite place to kiss you is ____________.
- I like when you hug me ______________ best.
- I always want to hear what you say about ___________.
- One of my favorite all time moments we shared together was __________________.
- When we first met, the thing I loved about you best was ______________________.
- You have such strong ____________.
- Everyone should be as ______________ as you are.
- If you were an animal, you’d be a _______________.
- If you were a cuisine, you’d be _________________. (I love to eat you up!)
- One of the little things you do without thinking that makes me very happy is __________________.
- One of your skills I admire most is ______________.
- The sexiest place on your body is ______________.
- You look hot when __________________________.
- Over time I’ve grown to seriously appreciate your ability to_______________.
There you go!
Print this list out.
Stick it in your wallet and refer to it when you need to.
The more you give verbal appreciation to your partner, the happier you’ll make them.
Part of what you’re doing is modeling great behavior when you offer appreciation.
The bottom line, it’s almost impossible to be too verbally appreciative. Go ahead and start weaving compliments into your everyday relating.
Start complimenting people you work with. Compliment the random people you meet.
Being verbally appreciative is a skill. The more you do it, the better at it you get.
And interestingly, don’t worry about receiving appreciation. That will come naturally as you fill the world up with your appreciation.
Verbal encouragement works wonders in every relationship.
Want to learn more?
You may want to download my NEW book, The Soulmate Embrace, for FREE.
It’s all about the perfect way to hold your partner in your arms that takes both of you to your own personal loverspace.
Time slows down to a complete stop, and your relationship heals and grows more and more beautiful with each passing second you hold each other this way.
Download The Soulmate Embrace Book For FREE Here ⇐ Easy And Simple Technique Melts Lovers In Each Other’s Arms
Susan is a trusted advisor to millions of lovers who want lifelong intimacy and passion. Known for her programs including her #1 international best-seller, Sexual Soulmates, Relationship Magic, 30 Romance Tricks That Work Like Magic, Revive Her Drive and the Steamy Sex Ed® Video Collection, Susan is beloved by couples worldwide for helping them keep the flame of passion alive in their relationships.
A champion and advocate for all who desire deeper intimacy and connection, Susan is an author, TV celebrity and publishers of passionate lovemaking techniques, bedroom communication skills, and sexual vitality advice. Considered, “The Dear Abby of Sex,” she helps millions of people around the world live happier, sexier lives.