Can I take both Flow and the Libido Trio at the same time? What are the best supplements for sexual stamina?
Have you heard the term, “stack?”
No, it’s not a new intimacy technique… but now you have my mind working… 😜
“Stack” came from the health world… The concept was picked up by biohackers, people who pursue do-it-yourself longevity strategies.
The concept of a stack began in the area of Nootropics, which are smart brain supplements. Body-builders also used stacks to improve muscle gain.
Certain nutrients work better together, such as:
- Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K
- Zinc along with Copper
- Vitamin E combined with Selenium
Note: All of the above ingredients are in our libido vitamins along with a much more synergistic combination.
Furthermore, make sure you are taking the ultimate immunity, cellular energy and brain function foundation stack:
- A daily vitamin-mineral complex
- Plus fish oil or algae oil for Omega 3’s
- And a nitric oxide supplement as your three-legged stable stool for health.
“The role nutrition plays in supporting the immune system is well-established. A wealth of mechanistic and clinical data show that vitamins, including vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, E, and folate; trace elements, including zinc, iron, selenium, magnesium, and copper; and the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid play important and complementary roles in supporting the immune system. Inadequate intake and status of these nutrients are widespread, leading to a decrease in resistance to infections and as a consequence an increase in disease burden.”¹ —Optimal Nutritional Status for a Well-Functioning Immune System Is an Important Factor to Protect against Viral Infections
THE BEST SUPPLEMENTS FOR SEXUAL STAMINA
Stacks are synergistic nutrients and botanicals that work better when taken together.
So when Ian wrote to me, I wanted to make sure you, we’re aware that yes, our supplements are a stack:
“Can I take both Flow and the Libido Trio at the same time?” —Ian
Yes! Our libido vitamin and blood flow supplements are designed to be taken together.
The libido vitamin and nitric oxide supplement are synergistic.
The Libido Trio consists of a daily vitamin-mineral complex targeted at middle-aged singles and couples. They are a trio because there are three different libido botanicals, one in each bottle with exactly the same vitamin-mineral profile in each. So you’re getting your vitamin with a month’s supply of libido support built right in.
The trick with making libido botanicals most efficient is threefold:
- They take about 10 days to build up in your system, but if you take them indefinitely, the impact wanes.
- You must take an effective dose —about 300 mg —and taking more isn’t better. Consistency is key.
- The three libido botanicals I chose work on people across the gender spectrum based both on ancestral wisdom and on research on humans, not on animals.
The trio consists of BOOST with fenugreek; DRIVE with Tongkat Ali and DESIRE with Tribulus Terrestris.
Every bottle includes the essentials with B-Complex featuring B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12 and Vitamins A, C, D3, E and K1, plus Iodine for thyroid support, Iron for red blood cells, and minerals including Boron for hormone management, Chromium, Copper, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium, and Zinc.
The botanicals support blood sugar, hormone and cholesterol regulation in addition to libido.
Each person’s experience is unique. Some report sexier thoughts, some increased desire, some enhanced pleasure.
The best supplements for sexual stamina? Yes!
And blood flow is the most important aspect of great sex, so taking FLOW with your Libido Trio gives you the desire as well as the erectile function you need to feel the utmost pleasure. FLOW also helps lubricate a woman’s vaginal tissue.
GET THE BEST SUPPLEMENTS FOR SEXUAL STAMINA TOP-UP YOUR NITRIC OXIDE DEFICIT
Johns Hopkins Medical Center estimates 78 million Americans have the most common form of vascular disease, high blood pressure². Without enough nitric oxide your body, you become much more likely to develop “old folks” diseases such as:
- Heart attacks, cardiovascular disease, atherosclerosis and erectile dysfunction
- Alzheimer’s and dementia (researchers also found a link between low nitric oxide and “cognitive deterioration”
- Diabetes and wound healing issues (nitric oxide regulates insulin signaling and circulation)
- COPD (nitric oxide is a bronchodilator)
- CKD chronic kidney disease (by regulating blood flow to the kidneys)
- Peripheral artery disease, deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, and ischemic stroke
- Many other conditions are caused by or exacerbated by vascular issues from low blood flow with significant studies showing benefits of nitric oxide for arthritis, glaucoma, macular degeneration, skin diseases, stomach ulcers, osteoporosis, depression, bladder infections and urinary incontinence (the #1 reason older women end up in a nursing home).
Blood flow keeps you alive. Hence, without life-giving oxygen delivered to all your tissue, you can’t survive.
That’s why it’s called your lifeblood.
Nitric oxide is mission-critical.
When you purchase from this link you can buy the libido trio and the FLOW nitric oxide supplement together in a single shipment.
Have the best supplements for sexual stamina!
1. Optimal Nutritional Status for a Well-Functioning Immune System Is an Important Factor to Protect against Viral Infections https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/12/4/1181/htm
2. Johns Hopkins Medical Center Vascular Disease https://vascularcures.org/types-of-vascular-diseases/
All information from Susan Bratton, Personal Life Media, The20, and all of our collective brands’ advice are personal opinions. Our advice is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and is for general information purposes only. Always seek consultation from your doctor. Susan has personally vetted and receives affiliate commissions from most of the products and programs she recommends.