Your hormones play a vital role in your health, mental capacity, and daily functioning as well as your libido.
With today’s toxic environment, processed food supplies and that’s why I’ve been doing this video series about our hormones.
And guess what, I have two new videos for you.
In this short video, I talk with Dr. Glenn Wilcox about the benefits of bio-identical hormone replacement therapy.
- Why you might want to replace your hormones. (:34)
- Problems associated with decreasing hormone production. (:55)
- What may be causing a decline in your sex drive.
- How HRT can make you feel more frisky. (1:00)
- Why you may be losing lean muscle mass. (1:18)
- The impact hormones have on overall well-being and that “go get ‘em” attitude. (1:41)
- How testosterone can impact skin elasticity. (2:07)
- The psychological effects of low sex hormone levels. (2:45)
- Sex hormones and depression. (3:07)
- Sex hormones and sleep. (3:31)
- Why you should not take estrogen orally. (4:20)
- The best way to take estrogen. (4:33)
- Why it’s better to take hormones trans-mucosally rather than trans-dermally. (5:31)
If your doctor is measuring bound and total estrogen, but isn’t testing your free estrogen, you MUST watch this video.
Most doctors don’t test enough before prescribing hormone replacement therapy. Find out what tests to ask for when you see your doctor.
In this fourth information-packed video, you’ll discover:
- The wise approach to HRT. (3:00)
- The truth about blood work. (3:30)
- How to get a 24-hour video of hormone production rather than a snapshot. (4:30)
- What you can’t get from a blood test that is crucial for HRT decisions. (4:37)
- What you need to know about estrogen metabolites to prevent cancer. (4:47)
- The test most doctors don’t do that tells you if HRT is carcinogenic… Or not! (5:35)
- The three kinds of estrogen and how to find out what’s really lacking. (5:38)
- The most important follow-up once you’re on HRT. (6:00)
- The “gold standard” of hormone level tests. (6:30)
- Dr. Glen’s Guiding Principle in HRT. (7:08)
<< Watch The Video Here >>
I am trying to get 10,000 subscribers for my YouTube channel by November. Will you click on the red Subscribe button for me?
This lets me access to the YouTube’s video production studios so I can create even more great content for you. I’d REALLY appreciate your subscription.
Also, please like these Dr. Glenn videos and if you have ANY questions, post them right under the videos. Dr. Glenn says he will answer any questions posted under the video. So take advantage of his kindness and get your questions answered.
Thank you for allowing me to have such a fun job helping you optimize your sex life.